Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1621 - 1628 of 1628 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Honda Accord Euro R
3 Posts
Hey all, newbie here. I am in the Cayman Islands and currently own an Arctic Blue Pearl 2005 Honda Accord Euro R. I have always loved the K series motors and am glad to finally have one to play with. I look forward to being a part of the community!

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,376 Posts
How the heck you make a post thread
Welcome to K20a.org Redmistninja. You may have to wait some time to get the allowance to post a thread. I am not aware of the rules in detail, what I observe is a silence time of around 3 days. You may be able to post in existing threads. You may start off with that and give it a trial? Anyway, what is your K-series project or do you have questions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just installed my k20a jdm into my eg civic and it runs great. Using ktuned conversion harness and jdm ecu. Uh I have ran into one issue I can't find on a post thread anywhere but I have 26 spline hubs and the dss swap axels 2.9 basically are 28 spline. One of them is 29 spline : l
Weird but ... Idk just I'm not in a rush ganna do some calls during the week but just. Need some pointers on the topic. : L

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all. I am Ali from Malaysia. Had known vtec 20 years ago since i did work at a workshop tuning b series. Only now have i had a chance to own one. A 2003 accord CL7 euro R. The biggest letdown was knowing i have to use dual ecu for Hondata Kpro. Otherwise, it was a very pleasant experience to own a genuine Euro R. Please show me guidance dear friends..

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,376 Posts
I just installed my k20a jdm into my eg civic and it runs great. Using ktuned conversion harness and jdm ecu. Uh I have ran into one issue I can't find on a post thread anywhere but I have 26 spline hubs and the dss swap axels 2.9 basically are 28 spline. One of them is 29 spline : l
Weird but ... Idk just I'm not in a rush ganna do some calls during the week but just. Need some pointers on the topic. : L
Good question for the OEM knowers like drtye. I am not good at this. Mine for the Lotus goes into a GM hub, not sure if it has the same amount of teeth. You can find it in my thread mentioned in my signature.

Hi all. I am Ali from Malaysia. Had known vtec 20 years ago since i did work at a workshop tuning b series. Only now have i had a chance to own one. A 2003 accord CL7 euro R. The biggest letdown was knowing i have to use dual ecu for Hondata Kpro. Otherwise, it was a very pleasant experience to own a genuine Euro R. Please show me guidance dear friends..
Welcome to K20a.org neomegasupreme. What is your question? I didn't get it. If you want to use Hondata KPro you don't need a dual ECU. It uses the stock ECU, which get added a hardware inside incorporating the emulator stuff, which enables one to alter the stock tune.

1621 - 1628 of 1628 Posts