Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looking out for the thousands of people about to register in the next 3 years

hahha

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
:wine: I can't believe I forgot about the Guinness drinker!

Welcome Newblets! (oh and the rule is to help prevent spamming in case you skimmed over that agreement too fast) :D

·
Registered
21,788 Posts
I feel we should all encourage people to become supporters more often. I doubt Nikos is poor at all, but 20 bucks accumulated can go a far way and for all that he does, or tries to do for us, he deserves it and so do the mods. you guys are great at what you do. spam is taken care of fast, bullshit posts are locked or deleted, you guys are all good. thanks, keep it up fellas:up:

-Col

edit: and welcome to the people reading this :up: this is the best honda forum on the net. throw 20 bucks away on something that is very worth it, become a supporter of this site. It is the absolute best K series library!

·
Premium Member
44,696 Posts
CJM, you rock man:up:
I would like to welcome everyone to this site. If it was not for this motor I would have little interest in Honda's all together. This motor is amazing and this site exemplifies it. We are really technical here, so if you are new I encourage you to look over the link in my signature titled "DIY/FAQ"
If you have any questions feel free to ask me. I do request that you search a bit, and check out the stickies in every section. There is a lot of information here and I seem to pick up something that I missed every time I search around.
Again, welcome to the best site for the new Honda motor, the K-series.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Am I in the right place? I heard on clubcivic.com that this was the place to go for K-swaps?

My budget is 10k ( but I can definitely go over that ). I have a 97 Civic CX hatchback. I'm looking to get a K20a2 from the RSX type-S. I won't settle for a B series and I'm done with my D16.

Ohh by the way.. My name is Tim and I have an absolutely beautiful CX Civic hatch. :dance:

·
Registered
2 Posts
welcome r3d and yes this is definitly the right place...
Thanks for the welcome drtye. I'm trying to absorb all of signalpuke's DIY thread, well, all that pertains to me.

I might be over me head with this build - might need a pro for this one.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
welcome man... with time and patience... you can do it yourself

·
Punishin' Bitches
2,453 Posts
Agreed. K swaps are surprisingly easier to swap in, minus having to take out the stock B pass. Mount and drill, but beyond that its too easy. GL and welcome to our board!

·
Registered
165 Posts
I don't remember introducing myself, Im jermaine, long to reader,fulltime dreamer. Screename is JERMZZ. This site rocks.
I like it when people be like "yoooo you been to k20 something.", "you should do k20 k24head...I mean k24 with k20 head, yea." or "you have a k20 in that right."
Okay I have an EP, thats all. I just need oil for it, thats why im at autozone. dont talk to me about k20's i don't know you.

I never supported cause ima lazy ass. I will soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
another new k-series fan. Matt. 16. Northern Virginia. i got an 03 rolla S but im planning on getting an EK. i looked into the k20 a little bit from what ive seen i want it. my friend tell me to get it and i will have one of the quickest ek's in nova with mad respect. :) i dont know much about them but i hope to learn more off this site. the 03 rolla is all stock except a k&n air filter. my dad has a 91 nsx. catback. test pipe. short ram. short throw. h&r springs. but my brother burnt the clutch because he doesnt know what hes doing. so my dad is waiting for my brother to buy a new one. i hope to know you guys better and learn more about the k20. building it the right way.

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
Welcome all to the site... This is the right place to be at...!!! :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
1 - 20 of 1628 Posts