Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking of using a Koyo Radiator on my EG setup soon and was looking for pics on how you mounted your single section ones like the one im aobut to buy. Interested in pics since im that kind of learner. LOL Thanks guys :up:

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Soda Popinski said:
Im thinking of using a Koyo Radiator on my EG setup soon and was looking for pics on how you mounted your single section ones like the one im aobut to buy. Interested in pics since im that kind of learner. LOL Thanks guys :up:
same here interested in seeing if and how you can do a dual on eg or dc

·
Registered
133 Posts
i'll get pics later. i have the integra sized koyo. very easy, just welded some brackets for the bottom,and fabbed some upper brackets. had to extend the wire for my fal fan to. looks pretty good. i had a fluidyne before,the koyo is shinier :up:

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
Would you guys see any problems if I picked up a Fluidyne rad and FAL fan for a 92-95 Civic? Would the hoses get in the way of the intake? Brian G, would your rad hose kit work for this?

·
F1 Junky
2,017 Posts
I'm just wondering more about the clearance of the hoses from the intake, the mounting and such shouldn't be too bad, it'll all just have to get sorted out when the time comes.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
6spd do you have th fan pushing or pulling? and why didn't you put it on the other side, just wanted to keep the stock mounting location?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.