Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been reading around threads, but I till don't really have a clear idea of what parts am I suppose to keep from it.

So I was hoping this thread can break down the subframe piece by piece so there's a list that can help first timers like me.

So I got the wishbones

Subframe, Sway Bar, and Bushings I believe are in this picture

and the p/s rack

I do remember something about lower control arms, and a friend of my suggests the ones off of a 99-00 civic si, because it's beefier.

What do you guys think? Also let me know what else am I missing for the ekk2 mount swap.

·
I don't know
2,931 Posts
is the compensator arm the long thing that is bolted onto the lca?

Compensator arm is know as the rear toe arm.

Use NOTHING from an ej with the eg/dc subframe.

You can use eg front LCA's if that's what you have. You Have to use the eg/dc subframe bolts also. The ej bolts are too long and will protrude the floorboard.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since I obtained the subframe with no lower control arms + compensator arms. I've decided to go with some omni-power front lower control arms for a 94-01 Integra. But where do I buy the compensator arms? I've been looking all over the web for them... still nothing. Would appreciate some help. Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry for double posting. Adam, do you have a picture of what a rear toe arm looks like? Because rear toe arm sounds like it belongs in the back. Now I'm not doubting you that there is one in the front... to be honest, I've just never seen one before.

the newb apologizes btw... :confused:

Compensator arm is know as the rear toe arm.

Use NOTHING from an ej with the eg/dc subframe.

You can use eg front LCA's if that's what you have. You Have to use the eg/dc subframe bolts also. The ej bolts are too long and will protrude the floorboard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts