Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Installing RSX Shifter??

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  supafly 
#1 ·
I understand that you need to run the cable linkage through to the tranny. When you drill the hole for the linkage (i read somewhere) that you need to be very carefull not to hit the main wiring in the frame. Is there a different way to do this? Or any tricks for doing it? I haven't seen this discussed in a while.

#3 ·
909rex said:
ummm.... just look to see where your drilling.. :twisted:
909Rex atleast give him a complete anwser.
I understand that you need to run the cable linkage through to the tranny. When you drill the hole for the linkage (i read somewhere) that you need to be very carefull not to hit the main wiring in the frame. Is there a different way to do this? Or any tricks for doing it? I haven't seen this discussed in a while.
You see the middle of the fire wall the low spot? (The 2 long black wires) To be exact you run it to the transmission it does not go through it. There is no main wiring there except for the climate control harness.

#7 ·
C-Zero said:
909rex said:
ummm.... just look to see where your drilling.. :twisted:
909Rex atleast give him a complete anwser.
You see the middle of the fire wall the low spot? (The 2 long black wires) To be exact you run it to the transmission it does not go through it. There is no main wiring there except for the climate control harness.

I did not understand your post at all......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.