Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
201 - 220 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Re: INSANE SHAFTS 500whp instock $375 shipped!

Can I get price on the 1000 hp axles for an ek with ekk2 mounts.

·
Registered
187 Posts

I will get in contact with you once I hear that the motor is coming back from the machine shop.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Yes, DC5R Insane Shafts are in stock as well

same price, ships after a paypal payment is sent, any questions lmk :shades:
awesome Im ready to order a set of DC5R spec axles. I dont see them listed on the your site? Its been awhile since i asked, so i want to make sure you have some in stock?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #214 ·

awesome Im ready to order a set of DC5R spec axles. I dont see them listed on the your site? Its been awhile since i asked, so i want to make sure you have some in stock?

Thanks
Im gone for the week but give Colin (CJM) a call when you can, we have DC5R applications in stock
603-634-0641 noon-9pm EST
or send a Payment in to Paypal
$375 shipped
paypal is [email protected]
add your order and application in the comment box thanks :up:

-Ryan

·
Registered
7 Posts

yaay payment sent for DC5R spec axles :fkya:

Should of got these to begin with instead of DSS level 0's. My jrsc is almost on and I want to make sure I have tough axles. Plus I can sell the level 0s easier not broken then broken.

·
Registered
586 Posts

so 375 for 500hp axles and 875 for 1000??

how much hp does stock axles hold.. been seeing people running stock on 700+ hp cars
I had a mostly stock k20a3 and managed to snap an axle right in half. Some people can run 700 through the stock ones, but I see far more people opting for the higher strength aftermarket ones

201 - 220 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.