Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
181 - 200 of 238 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Re: INSANE SHAFTS 500whp instock $375 shipped!

Do you carry these for Jswap? LMK interested in getting a set for Jswap and a Kswap.

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hey, I just wanted to ask to be sure before I grab a set of the insane shaft kswap axle's. Is it 375 for both passenger and driver side axle? Also will they fit with the new hasport mounts? Reason I ask that is because my base rsx axle "passenger side" DONT fit with the NEW hasport mounts. I'm interested in taking a set off your hands. LMK thanks

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #183 ·

Do you carry these for Jswap? LMK interested in getting a set for Jswap and a Kswap.
Same price, just send payment with info , chassis and size in the comment box, thanks

-Ryan

Hey, I just wanted to ask to be sure before I grab a set of the insane shaft kswap axle's. Is it 375 for both passenger and driver side axle? Also will they fit with the new hasport mounts? Reason I ask that is because my base rsx axle "passenger side" DONT fit with the NEW hasport mounts. I'm interested in taking a set off your hands. LMK thanks
message sent

$375 shipped for both axles

·
Registered
7 Posts

any dc5 type r axles? have a few friends that are all doing brembo conversions so these would be better then used itr axles. thanks

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·

any dc5 type r axles? have a few friends that are all doing brembo conversions so these would be better then used itr axles. thanks
Yes, DC5R Insane Shafts are in stock as well

same price, ships after a paypal payment is sent, any questions lmk :shades:

·
Been There Done That
1,619 Posts

has anybody have problem breaking one yet...I would like to grab a set...my goal is 300 whp and over
I broke one with 268whp but it was wheel hopping like crazy

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 ·
181 - 200 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.