1 - 20 of 238 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

us on FACEBOOK

INSANE SHAFTS HIGH PERFORMANCE AXLES

http://afhkparts.com/product-category/insane-shafts/

Honda/Acura application with any K-series motor swap. 500whp rated axles. Engineered for all your high performance needs. Race proven on drag and circuit tracks.
Similar to OEM specs but re-engineered to provide the end user with not only a better product but a stronger and more durable CV axle.
InsaneShafts has developed an affordable high quality product for all your racing needs. Whether for drag racing, road racing or daily use, these axles have proven to last.
InsaneShafts has a long history of developing custom CV axles for many off-road vehicles.
This swap axle requires no hub/spindle modifications (even swap axles). It has been designed to give the consumer the best product for the money and have stood toe to toe against all your bigger stage axles.

-Kswap EG/DC/EKK2 32mm axles or 36mm
-06-11 Civic Si 36mm
-RSX-S 36mm
-RSX base 32mm
-Kswap CRX 32mm or 36mm
-94GSR+ Bseries 32mm or 36mm

and many more applications , dont see what your looking for? just ask.

Only $375 shipped per set in the cont. 48

www.afhKparts.com

Paypal is [email protected]
please add your order and screen name in the comment box

·
Been There Done That
1,619 Posts
Re: INSANE SHAFTS 500whp instock $375 shipped!

wow that's a pretty good deal. do you know if the rsx axles have the dampening ring?

·
Been There Done That
1,619 Posts

only 500whp?!? :(
i think it's a pretty good option for us all motor guys that dont want to spend an arm and a leg for dss axles

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

wow that's a pretty good deal. do you know if the rsx axles have the dampening ring?
comes as pictured

only 500whp?!? :(
not everyone has 746whp :D

i think it's a pretty good option for us all motor guys that dont want to spend an arm and a leg for dss axles
definatly, good bang for your buck

there is a 1000whp combo set coming out soon, more details on that later.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,086 Posts

Any feedback on these? Better than OEM?

·
Premium Member
1,437 Posts

Have the EF/CRX axles been fitted and tested. Ie Are they the right length for certain (I remember a few of the EF guys had issues with lengths with DSS axles).

My car is all motor (~270whp) and I do not drag race, just street driving..
DSS offers a 1 year warranty, is there any warranty with these? I just dont want to destroy a set and waste money...

·
Premium Member
12,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Have the EF/CRX axles been fitted and tested. Ie Are they the right length for certain (I remember a few of the EF guys had issues with lengths with DSS axles).

My car is all motor (~270whp) and I do not drag race, just street driving..
DSS offers a 1 year warranty, is there any warranty with these? I just dont want to destroy a set and waste money...
These are in kswapped crx's as we speak, there isnt a draw the line warrenty,if you actually break a set, we can replace them. You wont destroy a set with 270whp, nothing to worry there.

Bump this

·
Been There Done That
1,619 Posts

i'm reaaaally tempted to get these after the axles i just put in didnt fix the issues i was having...

·
Registered
3,072 Posts

These are in kswapped crx's as we speak, there isnt a draw the line warrenty,if you actually break a set, we can replace them. You wont destroy a set with 270whp, nothing to worry there.

Bump this
:up: Know what axles I'll be using now. :nod:

1 - 20 of 238 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.