Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im plannig to use innovative motor mounts on my k20a2 98ek. just wondering if i have to change the sub frame like i would have to on the ekk2 mounts from hasport. im planning on using the r crew header for the swapi know i dont have to change the subframe on the ekk1 mounts but i got a great deal on the innovative mounts.

·
Registered
105 Posts
yeah you dont have to change anything. I would get them from hybrid racing they awesome customer service. Oh yeah when you install them put the rear one in first.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i know they offer different bushings for the mounts. which ones should i go with for and stock setup on my ek. (i/h/e)

·
Registered
84 Posts
im plannig to use innovative motor mounts on my k20a2 98ek. just wondering if i have to change the sub frame like i would have to on the ekk1 mounts from hasport. im planning on using the r crew header for the swapi know i dont have to chage the subframe on the ekk2 mounts but i got a great deal on the innovative mounts.
u dont have to change ur sub frame on the ekk1 hasport mounts only on the ekk2 ...i recommend hasport their number 1!:up:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts