Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got these 440 rc injectors from a friend. They came off his ep3 hatch. I was talking to my other friend who owns a kseries eg and he said that i would have to get special clips for the harness so they will plug in correctly. I haven't tried plugging these injectors into the harness yet but is this true? The two prongs look like the same prongs on the oem injectors...

·
Registered
129 Posts
We'll that depends on what kind of car and engine you have. ...Looks like you will need to use OBD1 injector clips :dance:with those injectors

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
alight well i'm going to go to storage where my car is at and see if they fit onto the harness brb

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll check if I got some extra ones for you. You should be able to get them of an old civic or integra harness. The gray injector clips

·
Registered
429 Posts
obd1 civic/teg clips.. 92-95 i believe someone makes conversion clips. ones that clip to yours then have obd1 clips on the other side of them. not sure though

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Do you have to modify the obd1 clips for the injectors to fit? I have obd1 clips here the injector lines up but it doesn't go in all the way

·
Registered
429 Posts
well i dunno then..i guess find out for sure what kind of injector they are first.or just ask your friend how he had them set up

1 - 11 of 11 Posts