Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from what i've read, people are using the injectors from the mdx?

any benefit? i've heard they spit the fuel out finer...

any truth?
lookin to squeeze out every bit of power i can from the k20z1 im dumping into the ep3

·
M U G E N !!!!!!!!!!
7,070 Posts
Re: injectors from the mdx?

from what i've read, people are using the injectors from the mdx?

any benefit? i've heard they spit the fuel out finer...

any truth?
lookin to squeeze out every bit of power i can from the k20z1 im dumping into the ep3
you mean rdx, and yes i use them great if you want 300whp, anymore, get rc's that are bigger

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, the z1 cams are SUPPOSIDLY more aggressive than the a2 cams, and most people seem to think they are extremely close to the type-r cams...

the header i got (off a friend who was doing a build) is the megan racing header. he had a full megan exhaust..better than oem i figure

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
well, the z1 cams are SUPPOSIDLY more aggressive than the a2 cams, and most people seem to think they are extremely close to the type-r cams...

the header i got (off a friend who was doing a build) is the megan racing header. he had a full megan exhaust..better than oem i figure
yea z1 cams are between a2 and type r cams, but type r cams are really not that big. if you're gonna get cams why not go bigger. seems like alot of work to go through just to get a few extra hp, considering you have to change springs and retainers out.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
considering you have to change springs and retainers out.
no need to swap out springas and retainers for stock Z1 cams, unless you want to spin the engine up high for no reason.

·
Registered
457 Posts
no, i really don't know, that's why i'm asking here.

to make the car run a little more rich i guess since i don't have a tuning software.
for just one cylinder? that one injector will only supply fuel for that one cylinder, not all. thats why each cylinder has its own injector. get it tuned. why do you want it to run richer in the first place?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.