Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

61 - 80 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
For one You can put a whole s2000 head and block on a k trannny that will make the most hp/torque, but if u want the most power go k20a2/k24a2! or even better get the euro type r tsx k24 on the Acura integra(our rsx) type r k20 head and that will make beautiful power

but last but not least let me tell you guys something
i got a sneak PEAk at a H2K!!!!! H22 head on a k20 block!!!!! he made 320 stock internals!!!!
lets say custom headgasket, etc etc etc little welding and you get an H2K

·
Registered
601 Posts
For one You can put a whole s2000 head and block on a k trannny that will make the most hp/torque, but if u want the most power go k20a2/k24a2! or even better get the euro type r tsx k24 on the Acura integra(our rsx) type r k20 head and that will make beautiful power
To fit an F series engine to a k series transmission, you can't just bolt it up. There is an adaptor kit out there, but it is not a shelf item and will cost $$$.

and I'm not sure what the rest of what you're trying to say, but sure, that sounds good.

but last but not least let me tell you guys something
i got a sneak PEAk at a H2K!!!!! H22 head on a k20 block!!!!! he made 320 stock internals!!!!
lets say custom headgasket, etc etc etc little welding and you get an H2K
what would be the point of an H series head on a K series block? The k series has a much better head. and lol 320 on stock internals, what else was done to the engine? 320 on stock internals is a walk in the park for a k series.

·
Registered
3 Posts
So has anyone actually ran a K24 block with a K20 head yet? If so what kinb of power did it make? Did the K24 bolt into the stock locations on an 03 RSX?

·
Registered
15 Posts
A buddy told me that if i was to drop a kseries engine in an el 1.6 i'd lose my power steering, why and what could i do to prevent it or get back my power steering?

·
Registered
267 Posts
A buddy told me that if i was to drop a kseries engine in an el 1.6 i'd lose my power steering, why and what could i do to prevent it or get back my power steering?
because k series have completely differnt fitting for the power stering and ac units, but there are write ups on this site u can use oem parts and some after market fitting to make it work

or i believe k-tuned have a/c and p/s kit for about $500-$600 each so you have new parts to install and make everything easier.

k power ftw! simply make b series look like a D hah.

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,965 Posts
The Z3 is considered pretty good as it is,better than that is the K20A2(for higher rpm's) and the I do believe the ERL modified S2K is better than that.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Like if I wanted to use a type-S oil pump what would I need to do to be able to put one on and run it? Like what modifications would I need to do?

61 - 80 of 101 Posts