Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
To set the record straight... I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS TO SCAM ANYONE!!!
Do you want me to mail you a check tomorrow?

Cause I emailed you and explained the situation and will not stand for my name being used in the same sentence with the word SCAM!!

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
Hey dale, per the phone conversation, i will check my account in the morning. we will move forward from there.

bu a word of advice. you may not want to get uppity with someone who can shut you down with a click, next time.

and you may not want to refer to someone who posts cold hard facts with dates and times as posting "crap".

the only "crap" in this case, is your service, and i think any rational man can agree to that. i do not care who you have done business with in the past. there is a little saying about building a thousand bridges. it applies perfectly.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
'The Sword'... you just called me 8:30PM regarding this matter. As promised you will have this matter resolved in the next 3 business days.

I was not finished talking but you hung up the phone, no worries i understand you are upset.
You cussed at me but I still handled the conversion in a professional manor.

You call me Uppity.... come on man i am one of the coolest guys around, not tooting my own horn.
Please refrain from depicting me as a SCAMMER on K20a.org because I have no intention of taking your money.

Thank you.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I have nothing at all against k20 tuned, but I love "the sword".
In to see this resolved, GL to both parties!

·
Registered
5,855 Posts
You cussed at me but I still handled the conversion in a professional manor.

You call me Uppity.... come on man i am one of the coolest guys around, not tooting my own horn.
Please refrain from depicting me as a SCAMMER on K20a.org because I have no intention of taking your money.

Thank you.
i hate to be the one to inform you, but "cool" doesnt translate into "good businessman" in all cases, especially this one.

ive met tons of super "cool" people. and quite a few of them sit on the sidewalk with acoustic guitars and empty pickle jars.

im not in this to make friends. that should be obvious. i dont give a shit if you have a paypal problem, 14 kids to feed, and a mortgage. none of these are my problem. i ordered parts. i got nothing but excuses.

"cool" is not a factor for me. id rather buy parts from a complete asshole and get them in a week, then buy parts from a "cool" guy and never get them.

keep being "cool", dale. and be glad you have moderator buddies. they seem to be integral to your success.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts