Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, jus wanted to know if anyone had read the article in import tuner lately? theres a story in there about this "g23" build that consists of an H series build against a sapposed k24 build. according to them they built both and dyno tuned. results: this "g23" made 248whp 181tq and the K24 229whp 159tq they went into detail about the H build and had nothing about the K. cost of k was almost 11g's and the h was like 5600. i think its targeting budget, but i mean come on they could have atleast done a better k build imo. afterall my stock k20R made 220whp 162tq with rh/i on a basemap. but i guess the angered me a little more since a buddy of mine has a h2b and was rubbin it in my face. but jus wanted to see who read it, if anyone, and what u guys thought?

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
that is pretty funny. I will try to look it up.. Last time we were on import tuner, they described our Kpro as AEM ems and our twm ITBS as haywards ITBS...

If it really bothers you that much, do a 300whp k24a and take your h2b for a ride.. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.