Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Great video. Definately a good place where it was filmed you got to see most of the action. That supra is pretty sick jut kept playing with all the cars that it lined up to than ran that 9.23.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome video you got a good shot of my teg :up:
The guy that made the video was the one in the orange teg. I'm the guy with the Green k20eg that raced you a couple times.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The guy that made the video was the one in the orange teg. I'm the guy with the Green k20eg that raced you a couple times.
oh ok cool man. i think the all motor bracket had some good competition this year. we all seemed to be within a few tenths of each other. except for that damn crx haha :p

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
great video. I was there too. I wish i would have had my hatch running again for the event. I will be at reynolds in the spring though for sure with my new setup:up:

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
That Supra was sand baggin all day until the end. But if you win, you can. Did he have a chute on that car? If not that's probably why he didn't get into it until the end. trapping 150mhp+.

-Troy

·
Registered
107 Posts
daamn that supra wrecked shop! badass video!

·
Registered
513 Posts
I have to say I just watch this video maybe 10 times. It has been the greatest video I watch of the year. This is such a nice video...dc2,eg,ek :)
the best of honda
JF

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That Supra was sand baggin all day until the end. But if you win, you can. Did he have a chute on that car? If not that's probably why he didn't get into it until the end. trapping 150mhp+.

-Troy
It had a chute, it was legal to go 150. You should have seen the cage in the car. The supra was from Tampa and made 1100 boost only and was a DOT tire.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea the CRX has one that event 2 years in a row and runs a 11.85 but the ecu fuse blew on the launch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts