Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I'm Ricky and im a sex addict..... Wait wrong forum! I'm a car guy! I used to have an 01 Civic with a D17A1. Im getting rid of my VERY thirsty 94 Cougar with a 4.6 2Valve for a 97 EL. with a D16Y8... I think. Aaaaanyway. Im 40. I'm a roofer. I can so but don't do my own minor body work. I enjoy 12Volt installs. I am an absolute savage when it comes to ripping apart dashboards. I will cut anything to make my installs work. Im currently working on a center stack on my 07 Focus. Thats me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome @rickroofer306 to K20a.org. What engine will find it's way into that Honda EL limousine from 1997?
Im not sure. For now the d16y8 until i can find something cheapish. I registered it today. Its a 99! Im actually looking for ideas for what i SHOULD run. Ease of swap will be the utmost importance.

·
Registered
96 civic HX K24a
2,342 Posts
The first line got a laugh out of me for sure. Welcome 👍 any stock k series engine will be a huge upgrade over the d16. Whatever’s in the budget really.

·
Super Moderator
2002 DC5 Type S
1,355 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thank you for registering. Being a roofer i am willing to bet your ankles are hot knifes on butter. I got an ankle thing going on, There is a good group of members here these days and the OG members have been coming back on. SHoot you shot and see how we can help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum and thank you for registering. Being a roofer i am willing to bet your ankles are hot knifes on butter. I got an ankle thing going on, There is a good group of members here these days and the OG members have been coming back on. SHoot you shot and see how we can help.
Im pretty lucky. Im a flat roofer. Half the time i climb stairs to get to my roofs! My rocketbunny brain tells me i should do a 2.4...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts