·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Damn man.... That really blows... Sorry to hear that....... Ouch.:(:eek:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its been at the least 4 hours since it went missing.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tyler, like i said on crsx, i feel ur pain....still loving that header i got from u howover not any good now wit no ecu...
Thats crazy they stole just your ecu.
maybe they didnt want to have to deal with striping the car and getting rid of the shell.

I hate thieves

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nothing new yet.

my shell will turn up eventually.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Bump for you. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
hopefully they get scard and run...

·
Registered
309 Posts
best of luck man...im an insurance agent..did you have stated value insurance or mod/custom insurance endorsed ...would suck to get a payout of 1500 bux if its stripped rather than 8+ grand

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
best of luck man...im an insurance agent..did you have stated value insurance or mod/custom insurance endorsed ...would suck to get a payout of 1500 bux if its stripped rather than 8+ grand
i had liability with addition comp just to cover the amount of an EG.
but according to my agent. . . when i switched from my black hatch to my red one. . . i took it off. . . which i definately did not do.

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,257 Posts
WoW, that´s fvcked up for real... Never had a car stolen, but I know it got to feel pretty bad man... Im really sorry to hear that... Wish you the best of luck with it...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WoW, that´s fvcked up for real... Never had a car stolen, but I know it got to feel pretty bad man... Im really sorry to hear that... Wish you the best of luck with it...
thanks man.
I checked with PG county police today and Baltimore again and still no car found

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I just thought of something.

since they are probably taking my 5 lug and suspension off. . . its probably going to be hard to dump my car somewhere.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
shiet!! wtf. i hate f-n thieves man, that blows, sorry to hear about ur loss. did u have any security system on the car? keep a look out on the city's car forums for parts for sale, u might get a lead.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
shiet!! wtf. i hate f-n thieves man, that blows, sorry to hear about ur loss. did u have any security system on the car? keep a look out on the city's car forums for parts for sale, u might get a lead.
I had lojack but it wouldnt track so it was either destroyed or the car is somewhere that blocks signal (lead filled truck or underground) which is completely REGODDAMNDICULOUS.

Trust me. . . I got my eyes open.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts