Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
im lookin for a k24a4 girdle plate..... idk the botom of the motor that holds the crank in..... i need one if ne one can tell me where i can get one lmk.......... n im lookin for a k20 type s head bare wit jsu the rocker assembly.... lmk n ima post up ne other parts im lookin for

idnt care if u got a blown k24 motor n r partin it out i need this plate hit me up asap

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok do u kno where i can get that for the k24a4 ??? i called the dealer n they said i gota buy a whole block n i had called them aweek ago n wanted like 2 to 4 grand for a short block

·
Registered
445 Posts
girdles are made to go with the block they were sent out with. other wise u run into problems.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have a 06 SI head with no valves,spring and retainer..i have the Rocker assembly with all caps.. was going to use it as spare race head but i don't want to pay for porting...make me a reasonable offer. and ill send it your way..

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,914 Posts
damn bought a block with no gridle.. wow

·
Registered
445 Posts
try and get ya money back dude. u can line bore it but thats costin more money and youll need to send the crank in at the same time too.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I got a K24A4 Long block for sale for $500... you want it PM me..

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yea i bougth a block wit out one caz i didnt kno .... i thought it was jus a lil plate in the motor that was missing n when i went there the guy showed me what it was n i was like hmmmmm n he said u can get it from the dealer n i called n they only sell it wit the block......... im not really ttryin to get another motor if i cant get this peice im a b extra pist.....n as of right now i really dnt care about how much line borring n all that cost caz the motor is gona get built sleaves n all.... jus aslong as i can get one of these thats not damaged

1 - 20 of 24 Posts