Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need help would it be all right to put k24a2 internals in a k24a4 block and put a k24a1 head or should i go with a k20a2 head??? please help

·
Registered
327 Posts
yes its fine to use k24a2(tsx) internals in a k24. make sure u get type-s iol pump. And you should use k20a2 head .... vtec on both intake and exhaust is fun.

·
Registered
228 Posts
RBC is a Civic Si 06+ intake manifold....

Don't forget to use a Hondate KPro ECU

Search the forum about k24/k20 franky and RBC intake manifold, you gonna have enough for read all the weekend

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool aswome man once again thanx.. have you ever used the k series book? and is it any good??

·
Make soap.
313 Posts
convert that k24a1(crv) head to have vtec on both exhaust and intake. That head flows more than the type s stock

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
cool aswome man once again thanx.. have you ever used the k series book? and is it any good??
What book is it? All the info you need is in the links in my sig. The k24 stuff is toward the bottom of the FAQ :up:
Welcome to world of the K :dance:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
how do you make it vtec on intake and exhaust???what like two stage vtec, is it some thing like that?? come on guys im new at the K's i need dummy turms

·
Registered
228 Posts
This book is completely useless... you gonna find 1000 times more information on this website

·
Premium Member
10,395 Posts
the tsx head has full vtec, so if you choose to use that one, an RBC intake mani will bolt right up, but if your gonna use the accord one or the tsx one, go with the tsx intake mani over the accord.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
even better i have the tsx crank, rods and pistons but i need a head, where can i get a good head for cheap?? so is there any books out there that i can read and see pics on how to do this stuff?? the timing chain kinda worries me...

·
Premium Member
4,294,967,295 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts