Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
midwesta! JDM EJ1 95! EKhybrid! midoriek4!

chime in!

are we the only people from illinois on here?

·
Registered
99 Posts
i'm from illinois. Just really busy with work and school.. We should set up another meet when it gets warmer out. I missed the last. here are a couple of pics.

These are pretty old, but I will take newer pics later

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
of course! we're looking at having a few meets this year. the spring opener will probably be around april. keep this thread going so i know who to send invites to.

·
Registered
865 Posts
I remember this buildup somewhere.....I think it was on JDMC. Nice buildup by the way! School, work, and finding time to do the swap is tough!!!! Its been a rough 5 months for me. Still need a few things but Im getting there. I can't wait for the next meet either. I as well didn't make it to last years. Look forward to seeing you there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wuts up Illinois peepz,,,,I'm definately at the meets this year,,,,this winter

weather sucks,,,,wish I was back in guam or cali,,,,,,,wur' all the islanders

at?,,,,,,,,

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we hold around 3-4 meets a year at our shop. i'll keep you posted when it's warm enough to have one.

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
scottemad123 said:
I'm from illinois, Mt. Prospect to be exact, got a new '06 type-s
Jason...let me know when the next one is....and I'm there with the burgers.

·
My other car is a S2000
185 Posts
scottemad123 said:
haha im not jason, but let me know anyway ill come to a meet.
I meant it for the thread starter...my fat fingers pointed the click on the "quote" button rather than the "reply" button.

As long as the group isn't too large...I wouldn't mind playing host at my house. So far, the largest BBQ I've hosted at the house was for 80+ cars. The UMW (upper midwest) S2000 BBQs I host annually are typically just under 60 S2000s. They are appropriately called UBABs (Urmil's Big Ass BBQ).

I'm down for hosting a K-swap only BBQ....but maybe we should see if Suja's interested in doing it first.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts