Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All-

Im a long time user, and never really officially introduced myself. Its been a good solid month and a half or more since I’ve been on here. I don’t really know how much I have contributed, in terms of findings and such, but I did participate quite a bit… Just wanted to say I’m back, and I’ve always thought about making an intro..never did, so here it is..

My name is Jared, age 22, I’ve been on this board..I believe since ’06. I currently have 3 Hondas:

94 Acura Integra (Full Time Project: K20z3/K24a1)
96 Honda Accord (Full Time Commuter)
92 Honda Civic (Part Time Project: H22a1/For Sale)

I don’t know what else to say that really matters. Lol..Other than the fact that in the last 3 years, I’ve invested atleast 6Gs in K series parts, not including the OEM parts that I am using for my Integra Build. However this whole recession is kinda what shyed me away from being on the forums as of late..with little to know extra money to fund my hobby/obsession, I felt it was best to go MIA.. for sake of using Grocery Money to fund the rest of my Hobby..

A lots changed in these past months—this whole year has been full of up and downs. The Hawaii Trips.. Moving out.. the Recession..etc.Its driven me to the point where I almost thought about selling my stockroom full of parts and beloved car that I never swore I’d get rid of. In efforts to not do so, I’ve put my autohobby on the back burner and took up my geeky side—after all its much cheaper playing PS3/PSP games than it is buying parts for a car that’s going on 3 years in the making. Any how, no sob story really… The point is, I’m back..and I wanted to make an official intro….and apparently I have a lot of catching up to do. K20a.org is a great base for knowledge and I always use this place as my primary source for the latest K series information. Just wanted to put it all out there.. Hopefully, this recession breezes over… I’d like to continue to fund my hobby, as well as contribute both financially and informally here at k20.org, as I told Nikos once before. I’d hope to become a sponsor pretty soon, but, with more bills than I could ever imagine..it may take me a little longer to do so. But any how, thanks for hearing me out! Though many of you may not know me, its great to be back!

-Jared

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Nikos, I still have them, Im thinking about building a shrine out of K parts for them, until I get to put them to use! =P

1 - 9 of 9 Posts