Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'm going and running all motor unless the the SFWD is junk then I'll run spray. Shooting for low 12's on motor.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts

Everyone come out, have some fun to start the year off and sport compact racing in these tough times. Tell all your friends, Gainesville is a top notch track and the city is a blast to party in!!!

Print this flyer and get 2 dollars off at the door.

Marc P

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I've never ran at Gainsville, hows the tech there.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
My car isn't fast enough on motor for a cage. I have a battery in the back in a NHRA aproved Taylor box but no cut off switch and I have a crack in the windshield.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
My car isn't fast enough on motor for a cage. I have a battery in the back in a NHRA aproved Taylor box but no cut off switch and I have a crack in the windshield.

I would worry about the windshield for sur, if you have full coverage they will replace for free. If not pay the 100 dollars to get a new one, so you dont make the trip and get turned away.

Marc P

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I would worry about the windshield for sur, if you have full coverage they will replace for free. If not pay the 100 dollars to get a new one, so you dont make the trip and get turned away.

Marc P
A new windsheild in a civic costs $221 installed. . .

Marc and I learned that the hard way this year . . . LOL

·
Premium Member
26,613 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.