Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
we got to get the word out about this forum. whoever the admin is should send out stickers "k20a.org" and a catchy phrase.

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
black_dc5 said:
we got to get the word out about this forum. whoever the admin is should send out stickers "k20a.org" and a catchy phrase.

How about T shirts?

·
Registered
21 Posts
nikos said:
Truehonda.com said:
Get the word out bc this is a very promising forum. Lets do something to get the word out.
Thanks for being here,

Nikos
Well heres an Idea I was thinking about, Honda-Tech doesnt have like a Chat room type thing, so lets be different from everybody, we could do like a AOL Instant Messenger Chat room? or on board chat..which ever is best for everyone else.

·
Registered
59 Posts
EKHondaCivic said:
nikos said:
Truehonda.com said:
Get the word out bc this is a very promising forum. Lets do something to get the word out.
Thanks for being here,

Nikos
Well heres an Idea I was thinking about, Honda-Tech doesnt have like a Chat room type thing, so lets be different from everybody, we could do like a AOL Instant Messenger Chat room? or on board chat..which ever is best for everyone else.

Lets do it bro
Aim chat would be tight

·
Registered
8 Posts
what do the the people that don't have IM? Like me b/c my won't download right and I just downloaded yesterday and my comp is up to date so it mite be the new ver.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
I say you all add this site to your (if you have one) signiture on HT. I just did actually. I found this site threw a guys sig on HT to begin with a week ago.

Niko, wow, just awsome forumn.

·
Registered
35 Posts
first off, i love this forum i probably spend more time on here than i do on H-T, as for stickers i would definetly sport some like the one in Nikos' avatar on H-T, As for the shirts i think that is a great idea, but be sure too make them in black and a size small, cuz thats all i will wear :p

1 - 20 of 20 Posts