Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to run low 12s i have a eg hatch. i talked to will at hybrid he says stick with the k20a2 but online i see that alot of people are jumping on the k20/k24 but this is my first time buying a k. pleases help me thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
with the right setup you could do it with a k20a2. i thought i heard of hybrids gray hatch doing mid 12's with a fairly stock k20a. the k24/k20 is good your probaly going to spend more. everyone knows how that goes " why im in there i might as well do this or by this and have this done". how much you planning on spending doing the swap.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
10000 that will get u a built turbo b series and run 10s or 11s

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my friend has a built b-series it's nice but ima stick wth the k-swap already had a b-series and k20 turbo sounds better than b-series turbo lol. thanks though

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I had both and when it comes to turbo they are about the same unless u going all motor

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i guess i just want something different bro i rode in my friend 2000 civic coupe and i was happy as hell and i now i will be alot faster with an eg hatch. i also seen allmotmak build and was really suprised. just a couple of bolt-ons and he's runnning 11's

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
12s for sure cammed with boltons but 11s will take practice

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yea i gotta invest in lsd thats te only problem my friend is having traction issues. what setup are you running in your car if i may ask

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So i c u like all motor thats whats up. on your k20/24 how come your not running faster times then the k20 and what type of cars are you running the motors in

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
I like boost but I own 2 all wheel drive cars so I'm keeping my hondas all motor those are the cr on the motors not the track times I ran 10.70 with my built b series motor and 11.9 in my crx all motor lsv

1 - 20 of 20 Posts