Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a k20a2 with a bent rod I just bought a k24a2 longblock i need some one to swap the head on the 24 block. . . the k20a2 is all apart though but there is nothing missing i am located in the ft. lauderdale area. .i dont get online often so call me i am very serious got that tax return :D 954 940 2603 my name is tony thanks

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I have a k20a2 with a bent rod . .its obviously not my daily so i was thinking i might as well build it sooo i need a k24a2 shortblock and someone to put it together for me. . .any suggestions?? i am located in the ft. lauderdale area. .

Hit up Damien at TD Autowerks in Miami, great guy and great work.

http://www.tdautowerkes.com/

Marc P

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks i left them a message. .. i dont come on here that often so if any1 else has any other suggestions just call me at 954 940 2603 . .thanks guys:cool:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
cool thanks i left them a message. .. i dont come on here that often so if any1 else has any other suggestions just call me at 954 940 2603 . .thanks guys:cool:

No problem, I will forward the thread to Damien also.

Marc P

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
DALE!!! In desperate need of a tsx long block. .lmk wen u get ur hands on one. .i'll just put it on the credit card:rolleyes:hahaha. .

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys i dont mind driving i just want to kno the work is gonna get done right. . .left them both messages:D

·
IMAKEBOOSTATIDLE
6,916 Posts
LHT Performance.... the guy is super anal and meticulous... and thats what I would look for if I was looking for Quality work.

·
Registered
504 Posts
if your in Ft. Lauderdale go to HPC ( horse power connection) i cant find my damn card to give you their number but call and talk to either my boy Danny, or Fred, tell em your from k20 and tj sent you, its all down hill from there. Stop by the shop and see some sick projects their workin on.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if your in Ft. Lauderdale go to HPC ( horse power connection) i cant find my damn card to give you their number but call and talk to either my boy Danny, or Fred, tell em your from k20 and tj sent you, its all down hill from there. Stop by the shop and see some sick projects their workin on.
Yea they did all the work on my car before i hydrolocked it:rolleyes:. .but fred seems pretty busy hes not returning my calls. . so i am looking for a shop that has a tsx shortblock i would buy the shortblock and pay for the install . .one stop shop u kno:D thanks guys keep the suggestions coming . .:up:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Which shop is that? Well if anybody knows somebody that can help me out like the shop owners or something feel free to give them my number I am very serious just want to get my car running right names tony 954 940 2603

·
one
1,489 Posts
Which shop is that? Well if anybody knows somebody that can help me out like the shop owners or something feel free to give them my number I am very serious just want to get my car running right names tony 954 940 2603
I don't have any other contact to TEC (Total Engine Concepts).

But you can contact Fred from HPC through here:

http://floridahondacrew.com/member.php?u=121

He is pretty active on there, so it is a good way to reach him. Just let him know that Neo sent you and he'll take care of you.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.