Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to Say This…

Have a Safe and a Happy holiday to all of you from our family to yours.

Please be safe and enjoy these few days of this year….

We hope 2005+ will be the best year for all of us.

And I like to say Thank you tooooooo all of you for Supporting My Good Friend NIKOS AKA(K20A.ORG)

THANK YOU!!!!!

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Thank you Marouj.

I hope everyone who reads this receives more than they ever expected.

And please remember to be nice after the holidays are over as well :wink:

·
Registered
36 Posts
TeamPacman said:
.y2a. said:
where are all the Armo's at???
:arrow: HERE (ARMO) :lol:
Hey Armo.... my bro, Kedimoto on here, has been trying to get a hold of you about the TWM ITBs from your K20 CRX.. are they for sale??

·
Banned
320 Posts
Happy holidays to you too Marouj and also to Art. And Nikos and everyone on here I know and don't know...

Remember to be safe this holiday season - don't drive your civic on azenis in the rain in holiday traffic after too much eggnog lol

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
909edge said:
Happy holidays to you too Marouj and also to Art. And Nikos and everyone on here I know and don't know...

Remember to be safe this holiday season - don't drive your civic on azenis in the rain in holiday traffic after too much eggnog lol

LOL :lol:

You toooo buddy....

·
Resident Journalist
501 Posts
Thanks for posting this up Marouj !!!!! This is alex From OverRev Magazine... anyways, good luck to you and your brother Art thi scoming up season !!! i know you guys will build some crazy shit up, you guys are always so damn innovative !!!! As for NIKOS !! thanks for having such a great website, i promise i will represent k20a.org to the fullest when my SportFrontWheelDrive civic hatch is out...... hope to get some stickers so i can slap on...... i bet in about 6 months or so, everybody in their mother is gonna jump on this website.... haha, Happy Holidays !
Alex K.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey ALEX...Was up Man?

Good to see you here buddy..

Anytime you need help let me know...

I got some nice cars from our crew coming out soon...

So if you need some nice shots for your magazine let me know :wink:

·
Registered
51 Posts
hey!

merry christmas and ever other holiday people celeabrate id like to thank everyone on this board and nikos help answering questions for my buddy craig and mike at www.zerolift.com

my k20 is almost done ill be sure to post pics

they'll be a total of 2 k20 cars coming from cincinnati ohio maybe 3 well keep you posted

:)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.