Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I won't die, it just need some more exposure. But you have to be careful, trolls will roam free. I will be looking at this site quite often on updates on the k20eg and more pics. JUICY pics. I plan on doing the swap myself, but will like some kind of writeup. Or, if k20eg is willing, I can drive to Cali and have him help me. :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Rey said:
I won't die, it just need some more exposure. But you have to be careful, trolls will roam free. I will be looking at this site quite often on updates on the k20eg and more pics. JUICY pics. I plan on doing the swap myself, but will like some kind of writeup. Or, if k20eg is willing, I can drive to Cali and have him help me. :D
now you're willing to drive to cali... but for HIN!? oh well... how long has this site been here? sorry just being honest, but this site is probably gonna die... i'm usually one ephatch.com, sometimes on clubrsx.com but thats because i got friends and stuff over there. rey is right!!! more exposure

·
Registered
7 Posts
LOL, thanks ken. I will go for a motor swap help, but not for a car show. I will go with somebody else, but not by myself. Soemthing as extensive as this swap, I will need all the help I can get. :lol:

·
Registered
929 Posts
I'll be here with mannnnny ?'s and impatience.....

My shop in VA will being doing the swap hopefully in a week to two weeks. Im picking up the K20A swap today that came allllllllll the way from, YOU guessed it J pan.

Waiting on the kit to get started. Ill have 10k pics of everything if anyone might be interested when done. Also The shop will have their website up and running by then so you all can come check it out.

Later

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
now you're willing to drive to cali... but for HIN!? oh well... how long has this site been here? sorry just being honest, but this site is probably gonna die... i'm usually one ephatch.com, sometimes on clubrsx.com but thats because i got friends and stuff over there. rey is right!!! more exposure
There is enough room for all these sites. This is a engine specific website.

Yes, more exposure.

When most shops do swaps and work on cars, they hardly have the time to stop every 20 minutes to take pictures and document everything.

I am on the look out for the official K20.org Civic K20A honda.

Basically very soon, on this website you are going to wintess the transformation of a stock 92-95 Civic CX into a Civic K20A Type-r.

Once the car is running, I will procede on attending honda-tech.com, clubrsx.com, honda-acura.net summer meets for people to see the car in person, test drive it etc....

Also, we are cooking a few more surprises. Free website raffles for k20eg parts, aftermarket parts, and yes you guesses right... Even a K20A full swap might be given away to one lucky k20a member. (other than my self and my close friends of course)

I have been on honda forums enough to know what to look for.

Respecting others is key.

I am also deciding on T shirt designs, logos etc....

Help me, help you by putting in a good word for the forum.

Please at any time, let us know how we can help.

Nikos.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Im glad Im not your close friend b/c I could use another K20a. lol :mrgreen:

pm'd you nikos

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
supafly said:
Im glad Im not your close friend b/c I could use another K20a. lol :mrgreen:

pm'd you nikos
I thought you will make me the godfather of your soon to be arriving baby :p Therefore, we are family :p

Just kidding

·
Registered
496 Posts
Cool site, Nikos.

You have certainly sparked my interest with the K20 craze.

All this time I was thinking of going with a b16 something and I saw this link. here I am.

:wink: Can't wait to read enough to be dangerous. :twisted:

K20a in 94 Si h/b? :lol: As simple as the b series?

·
Registered
929 Posts
That's cool with me if you wanna pay for this one.

Ill spend the money on k20a x 2

·
Registered
2 Posts
this sit is cool

i saw a post from nikos @ ephatch.com and viola got here. this is a very 'nitche' site, but one with great info - i'll be spreading the word.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
nikos said:
Once the car is running, I will procede on attending honda-tech.com, clubrsx.com, honda-acura.net summer meets for people to see the car in person, test drive it etc....

Also, we are cooking a few more surprises. Free website raffles for k20eg parts, aftermarket parts, and yes you guesses right... Even a K20A full swap might be given away to one lucky k20a member. (other than my self and my close friends of course)

Nikos.
The site is great it just needs to concentrate more on the tech aspect of things. And the biggest thing is yes, exposure, you need to get the name out a little more.

might just give it to me and I'll make sure you get a very detailed write up on the install and everything. I'll make sure you get some good exposure. :D

·
Registered
101 Posts
I come to this site more than EPhatch. (former member) I'm gonna put a K20a.org sticker on my EP. And then one on my EG (when I get it)

·
Registered
50 Posts
This site will not die...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts