1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Hasport..

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
HYBRID RACING:up: never hear any complaints of them rusting or shitty hardware like some other mounts:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Just a heads up, the Hasport hardware issue was resolved a long time ago. Plated hardware is now provided with all Hasport kits and I believe you can still get rusty hardware replaced by Hasport for N/C.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
These kind of threads make no sense.They just result into a bashing war between companies.If it came down to it,I like Hasports.I got brand new hardware with my mounts(Note: however you must still keep your original bolts that hold your previous mounts on.)Other than that they're great.I'll take pics tommorow with the new hardware they send out.

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
I agree, K-swap mounts are pretty much a personal choice now. They all seem to hold the motor in pretty much the same position. I think what it comes down to is looks and more than likely, price for some people.

·
Registered
649 Posts
I agree, K-swap mounts are pretty much a personal choice now. They all seem to hold the motor in pretty much the same position. I think what it comes down to is looks and more than likely, price for some people.

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
As far as vibrations? which has less?

·
Registered
311 Posts
my personal preference is hybrid racing / innovative mounts

1 - 13 of 13 Posts