Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

All new Hybrid Racing K-series Conversion Harness​

Short Description

* -Available for All 88-up Civic & 94-up Integra, Also have Race harnesses for all other chassis's
* -Nylon sleeving with heat shrink.
* -Labels for making install as simple as possible
* -Brand new connectors from the same people that make Honda connectors
* -OEM Style Wire and Colors
* -Free Tech Support
* -Always in stock and ready to ship

Hybrid Racing completed their first K-swap over five years ago and pioneered a lot of the products that you currently see on K swapped vehicles. One of those products is the conversion harness. This harness interfaces with the factory dash harness, your OEM K series engine harness and your K series ECU to greatly simplify the swap wiring. The new Hybrid Racing Conversion harness incorporates updated wiring to make for an even easier install, updated install guide that includes more pictures and less text and the integration of the oxygen sensor connector making it super easy to install. No more fumbling with your stock O2 sensor connector and cutting and connecting etc.

When we construct a Hybrid Racing harness we utilize brand new connectors and pins sourced from the same company that Honda utilizes for their connectors. These connectors are ordered in bulk from Japan and ensure that your getting all new parts. In addition, all new connectors decrease the chance for errors in the harness as we do not solder any of the joints. The Hybrid Racing Conversion Harness allows for full functionality of the factory gauge cluster and comes with full replacement warranty.

Other companies will have you send in parts of your stock harness wasting time and money in shipping. The Hybrid Racing Conversion Harnesses are in stock and ready to ship. You do not have to send us a core and they are available for overnight shipment.

To ensure a trouble free install all of the wires are labeled and neatly packaged. The most valuable thing you get when you purchase a Hybrid Racing harness is full tech support. This tech support extends beyond your harness and includes help with anything associate with your swap. If you have any problems at all with the swap just give us a call and a tech will get you the information you need. It’s like having a buddy down the street who has already done hundreds of K swaps!

MSRP Starting at: $299.99
Availability: EG/DC/EK/EM/Race in stock Email or PM for EF Chassis
MORE INFO

Ek 96-98 Harnesses

EG/DC 92-01​

EF 88-91 Harness​

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
best quality out there i had sparks put next to this was awful hybrid racing conversion harness is great quality

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
any need to upgrade my version 3 harness to the 4 before its installed
Even though the harnesses will work the same, this harness offers a nicer end product. It will also last a bit longer and stand up to dirt, ect better.

Everything was designed to be as close to OEM as possible with all real OEM (not China made) connectors, pins and wire. After nearly 6 years of production, these are hands down the highest quality wiring harnesses available. Not to mention, they come with our free lifetime tech support... if you have an issue, we will help you fix it.

:up:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Man i must of looked at this thread like 12 times already.. i seriosuly thinking of ditching my conversion harness and getting this one for a better piece of mind

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
best quality out there i had sparks put next to this was awful hybrid racing conversion harness is great quality
I can assure you that the quality of a Sparkks harness is top-notch. I dont want to get into another Sparkks vs. Hybrid showdown.

The quality of workmanship/materials for the price I charge for a harness can't be beat period.

Lets be factual instead of making blanket statements like this.

Corey-

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
listen corey was not stab but i did compare the two harness and the quality is different now if it comes down to price so be it. i was just stating my opinion. yes your harness was functional with no hickups never but the quality was not like hybrid harness. i could post pics to compare of the two if you like. thanks for understanding

·
Premium Member
1,152 Posts
What I dont understand here is out of all the conversion harnesses on the market made by numerous companies.

You called mine out?

Sounds personal to me...

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
listen corey was not stab but i did compare the two harness and the quality is different now if it comes down to price so be it. i was just stating my opinion. yes your harness was functional with no hickups never but the quality was not like hybrid harness. i could post pics to compare of the two if you like. thanks for understanding
Honestly, do you physically see your conversion harness every time you get in your car? If you want to pay more for basically the same product, just to have it look better (not that anyone will see it), go for it, it's your money.

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
honestly i would never tell anyone not to buy your harness, but yours is the only other harness i ever had to compare to if you like i said i can compare the two online and say why i feel there different. it is not a personal stab in any way corey sorry just saying my opinion. and yes i will spend extra money on a good harness even though i dont see it. just to know its top notch, ill tell you what i woudnt go buy one on ebay just because i dont see it haha

1 - 20 of 92 Posts