Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey I was wondering if you guys could send me some Hybrid Racing stickers and decals for my car. I run a bunch of your products in my turbo K24 with a throttle body soon to come. As your products rock, I wouldn't mind advertising a bit for you guys. PM me details if we can make this happen. Keep up the great work!

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
You have PM
:up::up:

Hey I was wondering if you guys could send me some Hybrid Racing stickers and decals for my car. I run a bunch of your products in my turbo K24 with a throttle body soon to come. As your products rock, I wouldn't mind advertising a bit for you guys. PM me details if we can make this happen. Keep up the great work!
You have a PM. :cool:

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Parts are in transit here. As soon as they all get here we can assemble and test all them and get them out to the guys that have on backorder. Shooting for end of next week.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Sounds good man just let us know when your ready!
yeah David gets me all the time... Swapped out some of my parts already

I just bought:

Hybrid Racing 70mm Black Throttle Body
Hybrid Racing fuel rail and gauge
Hybrid Racing Radiator Hoses
ChaseBase CM1 Harness
and now Hybrid Racing Shifter Cables once my stock cables sell.

you guys are awesome to work with! I throw your name all over ClubRSX.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
We should have the rest of the parts to us begining of next week. I will update this as soon as I have them in my hand lol.

·
Registered
311 Posts
hi,

i got my tensioner when it came out first. i used it on my old K20A engine and then my next build which is K25 erl superdeck. i have drag cartel cams and s2000 oil pump. car is daily driver.

i followed instructions carefully and step by step when installing the tensioner. sometimes i hear momentary (like at the first revolution of engine) noise from it when i try to crank the engine to start it. it comes from the tensioner. it also sounds like a chain slap. is it normal or do you think there is a problem with a tensioner.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Most back orders have shipped. More housings are shipping tomorrow. So we should have some in stock in about a week.

21 - 40 of 95 Posts