Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Any update on how to adjust tps without KPro yet? Have to pass smog and need to adjust the TPS to run with stock ECU.

Thanks very much in advanced.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
260 Posts
who do I contact for tps warranty? Mine isnt working? :up:=)

·
Registered
900 Posts
who do I contact for tps warranty? Mine isnt working? :up:=)

Did you ever get it calibrated? We have been swamped lately, getting setup for a new shop, so time for tutorials has been at a minimum.

If it's legitimately broken, submit a support ticket here:
support.hybridracing.com

and we'll get you all taken care of

~russ

·
Registered
260 Posts
Did you ever get it calibrated? We have been swamped lately, getting setup for a new shop, so time for tutorials has been at a minimum.

support.hybridracing.com

~russ
thanks russ... Yeah its not working at all I calibrated through KPro as well as with a volt meter. Its a no go. Ill submit ticket. Thanks again.

±~SkareKrow

·
Registered
474 Posts
If you need anyone to beta test one of these new ones, I'm in the market! lol.

Not going to divulge what information I have come up with, but I've got 2 cheapo sensors on the way and intend to modify one and see if it holds up through the rigors of drag racing my car. Will keep the other in the toolbox as a spare.

I just have a hard time swallowing the $150 pill from your competitor for something I'm pretty sure I can make more reliable myself.

Are your new sensors going to be at the same price point? Wish you guys would've had them in stock, because I would've just gone that route today.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
We are not sure on the price point because of the actual parts being used may be more expensive. So we don't have any info on it right now. We are going to try and help out as much as possible on the price.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Any updates on these? I bought the original TPS when it first came out, got my car tuned a year ago and it would buck here and there. Knowing that the TPS was new, didn't even think to check and blamed it on the part throttle tune. Calibrated it with a multi meter and K Pro when first installing. About a week ago I re-checked the voltage again. At off throttle I would get .45 volts and WOT 4.5 volts. BUT....while watching the data list on our scanner, when pressing the throttle, volts would jump haywire all over the place until after half throttle where it would smooth out. Bummed to see that it was a bad sensor. Any way to get compensated or switch this one out for a new one? TIA

·
Registered
260 Posts
Any updates on these? I bought the original TPS when it first came out, got my car tuned a year ago and it would buck here and there. Knowing that the TPS was new, didn't even think to check and blamed it on the part throttle tune. Calibrated it with a multi meter and K Pro when first installing. About a week ago I re-checked the voltage again. At off throttle I would get .45 volts and WOT 4.5 volts. BUT....while watching the data list on our scanner, when pressing the throttle, volts would jump haywire all over the place until after half throttle where it would smooth out. Bummed to see that it was a bad sensor. Any way to get compensated or switch this one out for a new one? TIA
***THIS IS THE ANSWER YOUR LOOKING FOR!***

support.hybridracing.com

~russ

·
Registered
243 Posts
Looks like I'll have to turn in my old one!

61 - 80 of 88 Posts