Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Havent been able to calibrate it. Bought it and tossed it on but im running too high tps. I have kpro as well any advice from you guys that make it. Also where could I buy another hr tps gasket? I think mine tore its really tricky to put on while tb still on ep3.

-SK

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
So you have tried calibrating it and it won't or you haven't tried to mess with it yet? I can get you another gasket, give me a call at the shop and I will take care of you.

·
Registered
260 Posts
So you have tried calibrating it and it won't or you haven't tried to mess with it yet? I can get you another gasket, give me a call at the shop and I will take care of you.
I tried messing with it but nothing is resolved... :-/ Let me find the number to give you a ring soon. Thanks again. Good looking out on the gasket and great fast responses as well as customer service. Thanks very much in advance.

-SK

·
Registered
260 Posts
Thanks to Tim! Helping me out with my gasket problems. I can always count on Hybrid Racing.:) Have a good weekend ill keep you guys updated on the status of the tps running.

-SK

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sounds good man! Let me know!
I finally had a chance to Calibrate the tps and install the new gasket yesterday I ended up calibrating it at 100.6 closest I could get it and she drove pretty good. Now today I'm bogging kind of losing air between 3-4 rpms. Ill data log and post it up.

-SK

21 - 40 of 88 Posts