Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
new price need them gone.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i'm short in cash & my engine is at the machine shop & they found some problems with it which is going to cost me extra money to fix & I need some extra money to finish it.

old price posted was $550 shipped & i dropped it to $500 shipped. they sell for $600.
fixing the engine is a priority for me.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sunday bump.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Now are these the mounts that only work with a manual steering rack, and custom header? Like the ones I have? Or are they the new re designed ones that will fit most replica k swap headers and not have so many fitment issues?

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
they work with dc headers & ssr/dtr headers. i have a dc header for sell too.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bump from a brand new set of shinny mounts.

·
Registered
169 Posts
if you can find me a set of stage0 axles cheap for these mounts in an EG ill buy them right away :) (as long as youll ship to canada)

pm me!

·
Registered
221 Posts
if they only fit the DC header and DTR and SSR headers then RBC is going to be a real tight fit... forget a k24 bottom end. And better hope you have a manual steering rack. Oh and your hood will still probably have trouble closing, so hope you dont mind cutting your hood a little.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RBC clears with no problem on a k20.with a k24 you gotta space hood less than a inch in the rear to clear.
little amount of people uses power steering in an EG so power steering is not an issue there.

this hybrid racing mounts don't brake like Hasport mounts do with a powerfull motor and that is a big plus for this mounts.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
which radiator did you use? i imagine you used one for the stock D-series or for a B-series engine.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bump.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts