Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've heard hybrid racing sells a whole swap kit to swap in the kseries into a eg/ek, i went to there site and saw no such thing. i know they sell everything you need but its all seperate. ive heard guys talk about "the whole kit" includin everything you need, does anyone have a link, some more info or a price on this? thanks -travis

·
Registered
68 Posts
also is there a kit for the dc's? i will call them monday if there is no response to this thread by monday. thanks

joe :up:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Yes, they sell everything you need and will package it all up as a "Package Deal" Just PM Hybrid-Racing or call their number, Will is an awesome guy and I got all my swap parts from them. Great customer service and great company. And the DC/EG chassis is the same engine bay. therefore all the parts for an EG is the same and works with an Integra. hope this helps... -Jason

·
Registered
68 Posts
sleepycivichb said:
Yes, they sell everything you need and will package it all up as a "Package Deal" Just PM Hybrid-Racing or call their number, Will is an awesome guy and I got all my swap parts from them. Great customer service and great company. And the DC/EG chassis is the same engine bay. therefore all the parts for an EG is the same and works with an Integra. hope this helps... -Jason
thanks you very much i hope to do buisness w/ them in the some what near future. how much did the hole kit cost. thanks

joe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts