Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
full size EG 92-95 rad shipped to belgium?

what diameter are the pipes? my k-tuned hoses are to big for my TEGIWA radiator thats why i need a hybrid radiator iff it fits my k tuned water hoses ofcourse! :)

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
The radiators are about 1.25 diameter, which fits our hoses and most after market hoses just fine. I Pm'd you a shipped price for the radiator.

·
The Professional
1,873 Posts
Have you tried the full or half size rads on EKK1 mounts? I know the Koyo aluminum rads fit (barely) except the neck is centered hence why i havent bought it but i'm wondering if yours fit.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well for those with the ekk1 mounts, the issue they have are understandable but what of those with ekk2 like myself?

I have no issues of making one of my own but if its supplied. Why not support a company that supports our hobby?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
This is the fitment for the EK mounts with EG subframe

As far as fitting with the EK1 mounts, it will fit, just not sure on the clearance for the RBC/skunk2 manifolds...

-Tim

·
Registered
140 Posts
This is the fitment for the EK mounts with EG subframe

As far as fitting with the EK1 mounts, it will fit, just not sure on the clearance for the RBC/skunk2 manifolds...

-Tim
I have the half size radiator that you guys sell so that I run the AC kits you guys also sell. I know I wont have any issues with intake manifold clearance with this set up.

Reasons why I ask is due to me currently having some cooling concerns...nothing involving over heating or anything like that its more of me not liking that the fan has to come on more often then id like so I believe if I were to have a shroud, it would help with at least something.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Been running my fullsize for a few weeks now and it's amazing.

My coolant temps stay at thermostat opening temp (80 deg C) and don't move from there ever unless the car stop moving. :megusta:

41 - 60 of 65 Posts