·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

All new Hybrid Racing Engine Mounts​

Short Description:

• Available in Billet or Steel.
• Available for EF/DA/EG/DC/EK/EM2/EP3/RSX/FG/FA
• Unique no-tear vibration minimizing bushings.
• Greater choice of header applications.
• Robotically welded and laser cut steel brackets.
• Larger bushings with a superior design for less vibration.
• Lifetime Warranty.

Long Description:

Hybrid Racing Engine Mounts are combination of over engineering and a simplistic design. With a combined experience in the tool making and performance industry of over 50 years we have the knowledge to produce superior products. We utilize 3D modeling software as well as advanced production methods to ensure that you’re getting a part that will last for the life of your swap.

Each bracket is manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and kept within specifications utilizing CNC milling machines capable of maintaining tolerances as tight as .0001”. In addition each product is hand assembled and inspected before being packaged and shipped.

Like all Hybrid Racing products, Innovative Mounts are used on our personal cars and are abused regularly. We are positive you will be excited not only about your mounts but about the service you receive from us. With a devout devotion to customer service and support we have built a customer base that expands the globe.

MSRP: Starting at 299.99 for Steel and 499 for Billet.
Most are in stock and ready to ship.
Click HERE for more info or to order!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Interested in a set of steel egk mounts. Can they be purchased, uncoated? Or with a different coating instead of the black wrinkle? Pm me if you get a free chance thanks!

Ben

·
Registered
457 Posts
hey did you guys ever find any solid mounts for the EF yet? Im gonna be ready to buy in about 2 weeks when my check gets here.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Can you post a link for the mount install guide for 92-95 Civic ? I was looking for it on your site and I wasn't able to find it. Thnx

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 82 Posts