Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLLDDDD thanks for those guys who bumped and helped with my post, finally got rid of these thanks again everyone.

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Not trying to be a dick but with the prices that close to dealer price, its not worth it. think about it, I spend 11 dollars more at hybrid and get a reciept with my goods, plus tech support, plus warranty if needed. Why would someont want to save 10-20 bucks and loose out on all that?

also no name card in pic. please at least add that

·
Registered
709 Posts
Not trying to be a dick but with the prices that close to dealer price, its not worth it. think about it, I spend 11 dollars more at hybrid and get a reciept with my goods, plus tech support, plus warranty if needed. Why would someont want to save 10-20 bucks and loose out on all that?

Makes a lot of sense:up:....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Well the parts are brand new and regardless if you need help you can still call hybrid for tech support, I appreciate the comment but installing these mounts or harness isnt too hard at all pretty straight forward. Thanks for your input and yea you do have a point on the warranty all comes down to have you drive your car. As for the name card I checked a few threads, several people didnt have one so I didnt think I needed it, I added my honda-tech ad so you can see my profile no scammer here.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts