Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Will this work on a 8th gen? I don't see it on the website under products for the 8th gen, but I can't think of why it wouldn't work. I know there's no PS pump but....I just want it.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
You shouldn't have any issues running this on the 06-11 Civic Si. You will be deleting the AC compressor and the OE idler pulley.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #68 (Edited)
Hey guys,

Any reason why this has been discontinued ? I noticed it on your website yesterday.
There are a few reasons, yes. The most important one is that this is a slow moving item and because there are a number of other options on the market for a similar item we are going to focus our efforts on other, more important products. These AC/PS delete kits work really well and have done so for a long time but we will no longer be producing them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I figured that was the main reason and considering their are other alternatives to a ac/ps delete. It was on my purchase list for my k-swap, first item to be honest. Haven't heard anything bad about the product so i was just curious. Already ordered one from devsport tonight. Too bad the market didnt want to adapt to the auto tension. It was a great design !

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
I figured that was the main reason and considering their are other alternatives to a ac/ps delete. It was on my purchase list for my k-swap, first item to be honest. Haven't heard anything bad about the product so i was just curious. Already ordered one from devsport tonight. Too bad the market didnt want to adapt to the auto tension. It was a great design !
We sold a bunch of them and they work great but it just isn't worth the investment to keep making them considering how expensive it is to keep producing them. Let us know if you need anything else, we aren't going to stop making great stuff... but this part isn't going to stick around. ;-)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just received an email from devsport this morning cancelling my order, they just got word it was discontinued. You guys wouldn't happen to know what retailers still have stock ? Or still have a secret stash your willing to sell me ? Shipped to my mail forwarder in Cali or directly to me in Australia ?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Just received an email from devsport this morning cancelling my order, they just got word it was discontinued. You guys wouldn't happen to know what retailers still have stock ? Or still have a secret stash your willing to sell me ? Shipped to my mail forwarder in Cali or directly to me in Australia ?
Sadly we stopped making these a number of months ago so all of the stock we did have has been sold.

61 - 72 of 72 Posts