Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· No More Honda, Its EVO 8
1,460 Posts
i will be in hoston racing in the all motor class, thank god the car will be finally finished

all motor heads up:up:

i think payout should be a bit higher though otherwise ill put some dot tires and run in the street class:silly: for twice the payout

1,460 Posts
You running the hb? From the looks of your build thread it looks like it is a pro car?

Marc P
no its not, :rolleyes:

only if someone hates but ill still try to run it in it, if not then ill do it for the hell of it, car is painted, pics coming up

its ballerific

1,460 Posts
ifo site said:
ALL MOTOR QUICK 4 HEADS UP presented by Hybrid Racing

PAYOUTS - $500 - Must have 4 qualifiers for full payout. Less than four qualifiers will receive half the normal payout. Qualifiers must run 14.49 and faster.
Winner - $350
R/U - $150

CLASS DESCRIPTION
Heads-Up, Pro-tree (.400) class for naturally aspirated stock import chassis FWD vehicles and/or RWD vehicles from any other manufacturer allowed. No power adders allowed. Any transmission allowed. Three qualifying passes permitted. Wheelie bars, one piece front ends, and any nitrous components prohibited.

BODY
Import or domestic compact car bodies allowed. Lexan windows allowed. Examples of bodies NOT permitted: Camaro, Trans Am, Mustang, Corvette, Grand National, etc. Examples of bodies acceptable for competition: Any Import car body, Focus, Cavalier, Sunfire, Neon, and other similar bodies.

INTERIOR
There are no restrictions on interior.

CHASSIS AND SUSPENSION
Vehicles must have functional doors. All vehicles must retain factory chassis. Vehicles must maintain stock drive configuration.

ENGINE
Import vehicles may run 4,5, & 6 cylinder motors, as well as 2,3, & 4 rotor motors. Only one internal-combustion engine permitted in vehicle. Domestic manufactured vehicles are limited to 4 cylinder engines. Engine manufacture must match chassis manufacture. Brother company substitutions are allowed. Engine must be located and configured in OEM location.

POWER ADDERS
No power adders allowed. Power adders include turbochargers, superchargers, and nitrous oxide systems. Any use of any power adder will lead to immediate disqualification and forfeiture of any winnings.

DRIVETRAIN AND TRANSMISSION
Stock driveline configuration must remain. Any transmission allowed.

EXHAUST
Any type of exhaust allowed.

TIRES
Slicks allowed for FWD vehicles only. RWD limited to DOT approved tires.
im good, dont hate, lol

1,460 Posts
1 million dollars:silly:

CLiff has already said if we want to do a bigger entry we can have a bigger payout.

Marc P
i was just saying, a million dollars would be bad ass, lol
noone is really in the all motor game really anymore, having hard time just to get 4 people to make the class. well at least down here

1,460 Posts
No one is in the all motor game ?

I think you should stop spending all your money on lexan :p and maybe travel to either coast to race or 2 . .

Both Boti @ Fontana and WCF @ Maryland had 20 + all motor entries
thats pretty far and i have no oone to help me with costs, its all out of my own pocket

noone really in all motor game down here

i got no sponsors:mad:

also, i dont think my car will be as fast as all the other cars

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.