Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get rid of some of my stash, shoot me an offer but please dont lowball me on any of the bran new items!! Ship to US 50 states only, add shipping to the prices.

Backyardspecial 'replica' front bumper $280 obo
, 99-00 Civic's Its "brand new" still in manufacture shipping box, I opened the box to take pics thats about it.

Hybrid Racing K20 fuel rail $150 obo
"Brand new", the color is swagger gold, comes with all plugs and fittings never opened.
Includes. (1) 1/8 NPT fitting, (2) -8AN/-6AN union, (2) -8AN plugs, and and 4 o-rings. This assortment of fittings will allow you run the fuel rail in almost any configuration possible.
It will mount to PRB, RBC and RBB & any aftermarket with same mounting points, no modification.
the 1/8 fitting on the face of the rail allows for optimum position for a fuel pressure gauge.
The best feature is the option for plugging the side inlet and outlet and running the fuel to a centrally located -8AN fitting. This is positioned so that the fuel line can pass between the middle two cylinder intake runners which is an excellent option for anyone looking to tuck their wires and lines.

Rays Locking Lug Nuts "Brand New", Black x20 $85 obo

Work locking lugs Red a lil faded x20 $45 obo

Greddy Oil Sensor Sandwitch adapter $45 obo

Password JDM Tow hooks "New" Black $100

J's Racing Fender Braces for ek "New in Box" $200

17in wheels, like Volk Ce28N Copy Gold spokes with a polished lip 4x100, I cant remember what tires are on them but they have good tires almost new. No curb rash or anything good condition. $475 obo with tires

Buddy Club Oil Cap polishd $30

Hood Dampers I cant remember the company I got em from, never used em all black. $75 obo

Standard type universal locking lug set x20 chrome. $40 obo

2 old style fake CF rota center caps if you need one I give it just pay shipping.

NGK Iridium's Part number: LFR7AIX In box, x4

:dance: all the prices are a decent amount lower then the manufactures retail. I need to clear some of this out so im open to offers.

Im am open to trades as well, K20 parts, K24 block 5 lug wheels. ill consider other stuff as well.

·
Registered
765 Posts
you gonna need some pics... im interested in the rays locking lugs...

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have pics of everything just havnt got around to it. whats your email ill send pic of the lugs.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heres some pics, i can get more or close ups upon request

1 - 8 of 8 Posts