Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How does the remaining clips get wired up on the drivers and passengers side? I've got the ecu wired up with the k series engine harness but idk if i need to re-pin or what? Any and ALL help is GREATLY appreciated. Hopefully gettin the civic to turn and even start tomorrow if I'm lucky, thanks guys!

ps. its the conversion harness for a 95 civic eg. I've got every k tuned part necessary to do the conversion

·
duct tape and zip ties
9,161 Posts
I really did not understand your question; Follow the installation guide for your conversion harness, solder in your 4 or so wires and your done.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a few extra plugs i didnt know where they went. Read the intructions over and over again and got it, i was just lookin for someone elses expierience on how they did it. Those instructions are shit

·
duct tape and zip ties
9,161 Posts
Had a few extra plugs i didnt know where they went. Read the intructions over and over again and got it, i was just lookin for someone elses expierience on how they did it. Those instructions are shit
I was going to recommend the hybrid racing instruction guide too, it is the best one out there- pictures ;) lol. I always used the hr guides, for anything really.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts