Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i got 750cc RC injectors does anyone know how to test if ones stuck. I've ohmed them and everything is good but i'm fouling plugs like its dumping fuel but i've got an aem ems and wideband and the wideband says its lean but thats not what the plugs show so does anyone have any ideas???

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
Place a flat head screw driver on the injector (while the car is running) with the metal part on the injector itself. Put your ear against the side with the handle. This will act as a stethoscope. Repeat the process for each individual injector and you will hear the injector click or open up.

The one that sounds like it might be "stuck" - while the car is running, tap that injector on the outside (lightly), it should free up the injector.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They were new but now i've used them and i'm fouling plugs like the car is dumping fuel eventhough the 02 says its lean so i'm going with maybe an injector sticking but i took the whole rail off and turned the key on and i dont get any leaks i would think if its stuck open wouldn't it be coming out cause it doesnt close all the way

·
Registered
343 Posts
put your stock 02s back those aftermarket ones dont measure correctly hond was very percise when designing these motors

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my aem wideband never gave me any problems i was running without an o2 and everything was good and when the o2 went on everything was still good

1 - 8 of 8 Posts