Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
81 - 100 of 100 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,231 Posts
Where's the best place you recommend to get those parts?
a local junkyard would be the best. or car-part.com if you wanna pay for some shipping or see what's close to you if you can make the drive.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Im about to transplant k20a2 into my 02 em2, im gettin everything from rsx s. Will the em2 dash harness plug directly to the rsx s ecu? And am I reading the tutorial right that the airfuel sensor is the 02 sensor thats wired in?

can you confirm its absolutely neccessary when doing five lug conversion and rear disc conversion that I need the rear trailing and control arms?

thanks so much

·
Registered
259 Posts
You get the k24 motor, ecu, harness, ignition switch/key from the tsx, you get everything else from rsx or ep3, short answer. You can use tsx transmission also. You need crv passenger motor mount bracket, engine side. Throttle cable is reusable from em2.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
This link don't work, is there a new link?
Yea they moved my page over to another server and are having issues.. they said it would be up in a few days.. however if you need it right away I could see if i can make a pdf version and email it to you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 02 si with the k20a3 i believe , my oil pump chain tensioner broke and I inspected the oil pump and it has a bent shafts in it , so I can get a k24 out of a 05 tsx rite now for cheap since I don't have much money to put into it , will the k24 pump bolt rite on ?? Thanks in advance for any help

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have a question. I k20 swapped an em2 with the conversion harness. when i plug in my obd reader and check live data the o2 sensor plugged into the conversion harness shows as the secondary o2 not the primary. so the car throws a code for the front o2 not being there. im running a prc ecu, do i need to move the front o2 sensor wiring on the ecu plug?

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Can some help me out quick? I have a Honda Civic 03 LX coupe, automatic, My motor just died on me yesterday, and I was wondering if I can put a k20 Auto, on it??? It's a daily work car, and I hate the OEM D17 motor,

·
Registered
1 Posts
81 - 100 of 100 Posts