Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
With regards to mainshaft to countershaft driven to drive ratios specified for the TSX 1st and 2nd I am not entirely sure that 15 - 1st and 25 - 2nd is accurate. I count 16 - 1st and 26 - 2nd. Might someone chime in? Pretty sure i have a TSX mainshaft in hand. If in fact im wrong might someone please correct me. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can somebody tell me where I can get a complete list of all the k series transmissions count on teeth please I have too many different gear sets and due to recent catastrophe called fire I lost a lot of cases and don't know which gears are which now I have a slight idea but I need to double check thank you

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
6,963 Posts
Can somebody tell me where I can get a complete list of all the k series transmissions count on teeth please I have too many different gear sets and due to recent catastrophe called fire I lost a lot of cases and don't know which gears are which now I have a slight idea but I need to double check thank you
I am sorry man for your loss. That's hard stuff!
Are those still on the shaft or just single gear wheels? Just asking, I have no list, but I have another idea to get this solved.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am sorry man for your loss. That's hard stuff!
Are those still on the shaft or just single gear wheels? Just asking, I have no list, but I have another idea to get this solved.
Well I do have some loose gears as well as full sets I do have some of them identified. To an extent that is lol but what did you have in mind

21 - 30 of 30 Posts