Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen numbers and such, but never a picture to show the differences between the pullies. I finally got off my butt tonight to install my prc pulley, so I snapped some pics while I was at it.

I measured diameter using the outside lip of the pulley. Notice that the dish portion in the middle of each pulley gets considerably bigger. Each pulley increases in size by 3/8". Unfortunately I do not have a scale to measure the weight of each pulley.

·
Registered
2,531 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they can be bought from any Honda dealer, just order one for the new 06'+Si.
Actually the si uses a different part number (13810-RRB-A01). The PRC pictured above is one I bought for the 06 rsx-s.

·
Premium Member
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha you wanna sell the PRC one? :up:
The 06 rsx-s w/k20z1 uses the PRC pulley. You can order it brand new from any dealer. The one pictured was just installed on my car last night :)

·
Registered
811 Posts
whats the big deal?? its jus a pulley

·
Registered
325 Posts
im doing an k24/20 build with stock crank, I rods, 12:5 cp, stock 87 bore. can i use the prc pully? or should i just stick with the k24? i know the prc is lighter weight, but what other benefits is there?

·
Registered
4 Posts
pulley needs to match the rotating assembly... If you are using an a2 crank, then i assume, you plan to hit the same rpms (8k) that the a2 did. This would mean using an a2 pulley.
nah stayin at 6800rpms. would the pulleys be directly interchangable? ie. using back the a3 crank pulley for a2 crank

1 - 20 of 21 Posts