Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
any recommendations? i used to be in to this stuff. its been a very long time since than.
Yeah.... Post it up for sale in the FS section following the FS Rules. That is not how you attempt to sell something around here.

And as everyone said, it's not worth it. I've paid $800 for that entire thing you laid out in the earlier post... You're asking more than twice what it is worth on the street.

·
Registered
2 Posts
im new to site, no vouches, have a ton of kseries, bseries, motors etc. mostly built and sleeved. im not out to scam. when I sell a motor I prefer to leave in a car until seller buys. sure it may take a trip, but for 3-10k.. what makes sense>>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Easy way to avoid scammers is to stick to local. If I'm selling/buying something over 2-3k, I'm meeting in person, with a bill of sale that has ID/VIN #s. We're meeting at a Sheriff's office as well.

Quite a few LEO offices allow people to meet inside, since there is cash changing hands. They'd rather you have a secure place to do business. Just call them first so they know what's going on.

Just a thought.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts