Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just trying to gather some information for my cousins and friends so they can understand or estimate the most they can get out of a all motor k.......so if most people can be kind of enough to post their setup and the power they made it will be helpful and we are grateful and want to thank you for your time

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Why do you keep posting dumbass thread where you want people to explain why the K is so great to your cousins? Just use the little button up top that says SEARCH.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Why do you keep posting dumbass thread where you want people to explain why the K is so great to your cousins? Just use the little button up top that says SEARCH.
wut he said.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its a simple question in need of jus a simple hand...for those who can jus post power and setup....now if you dont mind mr. can u post a setup or do us a favor and keep it moving.thank you...i dont think i disrespected you so disrepect me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.