Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if i have the carpet it probably would go over it, but i don't. it's way better than before when i had it hanging on the bottom.

here's a picture that would put things into perspective.

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
i would put it somewhere where you can't see it from the outside of the car...

maybe thats just me though?

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
I don't have a pic, but I put mine in my glove box. I thought about making a bracket but found an easier solution.

I wanted mine to be removable, so I put 2 velcro strips on the ecu and then the other on this piece of rubber, then glued the rubber to the inside of the glovebox. The rubber acts as a dampener for road bumps.

So now, I just unplug my ecu when I go to work and unvelcro it and take it with.

My next step is going to be stealth...

·
Registered
49 Posts
litterbox said:
I don't have a pic, but I put mine in my glove box. I thought about making a bracket but found an easier solution.

I wanted mine to be removable, so I put 2 velcro strips on the ecu and then the other on this piece of rubber, then glued the rubber to the inside of the glovebox. The rubber acts as a dampener for road bumps.

So now, I just unplug my ecu when I go to work and unvelcro it and take it with.

My next step is going to be stealth...
Good work. I was thinking, what a idiot, but you have a logical way of going about it.

P.S. Are you on DragVA? Or are you from Va? Those stupid owls are all over Drag.. hahahha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts