Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
101 - 120 of 195 Posts
my buddy had his car stolen from my drive way. a friend saw it at the junk yard a lil while after all beat up. so my bro called them and got the tow information and called them up.they gave us the address and number of the guy.turned out to be a guy that we know and hangs out with the group of ppl we know. ****ed up huh? the guys goin to court now so i hope he gets f**ked in the slammer when karma comes back to bite him.
so court finally is over with. the bitch got off so easy. he has to pay my buddy back for the car n thats it. no jail time because its his first offense. Its ok tho cuz my brother will take care of him when he sees him. the guy talks alot of shit on myspace to my brother but wont come out and do anything about it.when my brother cathes him tho, hes screwed. ill take pics and show u wat happens to a car thief who gets caught hahaha

so court finally is over with. the bitch got off so easy. he has to pay my buddy back for the car n thats it. no jail time because its his first offense. Its ok tho cuz my brother will take care of him when he sees him. the guy talks alot of shit on myspace to my brother but wont come out and do anything about it.when my brother cathes him tho, hes screwed. ill take pics and show u wat happens to a car thief who gets caught hahaha
that sucks dude got off so easy. but just be careful man. it just ain't worth your brother catchin a charge for beatin some dude up. if you guys have to go back to court again for your brother this time, they're gonna nail him. like you said, karma will run its course. he'll pay for it in one way or another. (other than the car)

Steel pipe nipple, 3/4" 1ft long, threaded cap on the back with a hole in it.

Shotgun shell of your choice. (I would choose a 00-buck load)

Primer of shotgun shell carefully removed (get a gunsmith to do it if you're not skilled).

Model rocket engine electronic igniter poked in the shotgun shell where the primer went, and capped with epoxy.

Put shotgun shell in pipe, thread cap on the back, attach with hose clamps to the brace for the steering collum, and aimed at the chest area of someone sitting in the seat.

Now you need some 100% fail-safe setup for the firing signal. Something you can trust yourself not to do by mistake, and make it something you would only ever arm where there is no chance of anyone else getting in your car with out your knowledge.

Once you've got your 100% fail-safe arming setup, like perhaps requiring the alarm to be armed, and maybe two obvious bright blinking red switches to be flipped, or whatever it's going to take to remind you that you armed it, then you can make the trigger wire something like clutch pedal switch, brake pedal switch, etc.

You could even get creative and put a switch somewhere obvious labled "fuel pump" and "ignition" and "starter" or whatever, and in the event your setup is armed, and some douche bag tries to steel the car, flips the switches, and get hit in the chest with a shotgun blast.

Seats and roofs are cheaper than K-series/tranny/wheels/etc.

Steel pipe nipple, 3/4" 1ft long, threaded cap on the back with a hole in it.

Shotgun shell of your choice. (I would choose a 00-buck load)

Primer of shotgun shell carefully removed (get a gunsmith to do it if you're not skilled).

Model rocket engine electronic igniter poked in the shotgun shell where the primer went, and capped with epoxy.

Put shotgun shell in pipe, thread cap on the back, attach with hose clamps to the brace for the steering collum, and aimed at the chest area of someone sitting in the seat.

Now you need some 100% fail-safe setup for the firing signal. Something you can trust yourself not to do by mistake, and make it something you would only ever arm where there is no chance of anyone else getting in your car with out your knowledge.

Once you've got your 100% fail-safe arming setup, like perhaps requiring the alarm to be armed, and maybe two obvious bright blinking red switches to be flipped, or whatever it's going to take to remind you that you armed it, then you can make the trigger wire something like clutch pedal switch, brake pedal switch, etc.

You could even get creative and put a switch somewhere obvious labled "fuel pump" and "ignition" and "starter" or whatever, and in the event your setup is armed, and some douche bag tries to steel the car, flips the switches, and get hit in the chest with a shotgun blast.

Seats and roofs are cheaper than K-series/tranny/wheels/etc.
Wouldn't that be considered premeditated murder? I mean, if you can legally create an anti theft device that kills anyone that attempts to steal your vehicle, why hasn't it been widely marketed and sold by viper or another such company? Oh yeah, cause it's ****in' illegal.

Be smart, don't be stupid.

Setting up a shotgun behind your door or window with a string on the trigger tied to the door or window is not illegal.

It's your own home, you can do as you please with it.

In a car, it's going to come down to indivdual state laws.

Setting up a shotgun behind your door or window with a string on the trigger tied to the door or window is not illegal.

It's your own home, you can do as you please with it.

In a car, it's going to come down to indivdual state laws.
Ehhhh I dunno about that. If you setup a wall because you live on a bad corner and there has been a history of people coming off the road and they hit your wall and get injured, you can be sued.

Ehhhh I dunno about that. If you setup a wall because you live on a bad corner and there has been a history of people coming off the road and they hit your wall and get injured, you can be sued.
Sometimes, you need to take a step back, look at what you're debating about and ask yourself.
"Did I take it too far?"

I have guide point systems in my car. They told me if my car is moved more then a mile without the ignition turned on they will call me and if its stolen they can tell the police where it is.... So even if it was towed by the time they get to the chop-shop they have the man rollin in...

A customer came in my shop the other day, and we were talking about thieves and shit. He came up with one of the best ideas I've heard of lately. Make a sun visor for the windshield out of old silhouette targets taped together. Obviously try to get some with a tight group on them. I think I am gonna borrow my friend's DE.50, and do this, just to make the point more heartfelt. :up:

A customer came in my shop the other day, and we were talking about thieves and shit. He came up with one of the best ideas I've heard of lately. Make a sun visor for the windshield out of old silhouette targets taped together. Obviously try to get some with a tight group on them. I think I am gonna borrow my friend's DE.50, and do this, just to make the point more heartfelt. :up:
LMFAO!!!GGOOOD BERRY BERRY GOOD. Hey this is a cool idea. I just get the feeling that this would make it more fun for some thieves:mad: They would get more of a rush as it would seem more dangerous, but the silhouettes wouldn't pose a direct threat you know. IS A BAD AS IDEA THOUGH AND I BELIEVE Im gonna do it literally. Shh I'll just make some of my own out of Poster paper from WALMART

I had a viper alarm the one that pages you right when someone touches it and I would wake up like around 1-2 in the morning running out with a baseball bat and theese mo-fo's ran never saw them but my hood was wide open the thing that got me is they kept coming and this happend for almost a month on and off so I ended up selling it because I got paranoid...

A new good idea is to take the spark plugs out and make shure you number them so you put them back in the same order + unplug some parts to your harness all this will slow down the thievery process and as far as towing the car away ur just F*__d

im a thief i stole 3 cars there's nothing u can do to stop us lol JKN!!
i say put a bomb in your if they still it blow that shit up with them in it **** them but i would like to know whats the best alarm i just swap a k in my civic i think low jack would be the best thing i would go crazy if someone stills my car

101 - 120 of 195 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.