Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HKS Hipermax Pro coilovers **new price 1000$**

Rare Hks Hipermax Pro coilovers with anodized aluminium upper Pillowball mounts, near BRAND NEW condition!! never raced never abused...35 way of dampening adjustment, and 0-4'' height adjustment. I will include the adjusting wrenchs and the original box. Fit all civic 88-00 and all integra 90-01 (with proper fork and LCA)

spring rate:

Front: 16K

Rear: 12k

http://www.importscene.com.au/prod536.htm

paid 1400$ few weeks ago here on the forum

price 1100$

edit: here's some pictures, what you see is what you will get!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I need a serious set up, but how serious is this set up? Someone told me in the psat to be careful with HKS suspension products, did you ever track the car? what are these coil overs designed for, street/ strip/ road course? LMK i am interested..

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I need a serious set up, but how serious is this set up? Someone told me in the psat to be careful with HKS suspension products, did you ever track the car? what are these coil overs designed for, street/ strip/ road course? LMK i am interested..
I had another HKS suspension in the past for 4 years on my daily (i bought the suspension used) and i never had any problem with it...
I never track the car. You can use it on the road but they are more designed for strip/race than street (with these spring rates)
seriously for the price i think you cant find something as good as this setup:up:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts